Below you will find a summary of recent changes and additions to Assessor Hub functionality, along with links to related sections of the user guide, where you will be able to find further details and more context on the changes.
Location Coverage Improvements
Within the Location Coverage area, it is now possible to create Recurring Coverage Groups, which repeat at user-defined intervals. Assessor Hub will continue to repeat a Recurring Coverage Group for as long as you require; this could be indefinitely, for a certain number of recurrences, or up until a specified End Date. In addition, Recurring Coverage Groups allow you to specify the interval at which Assessor Hub will repeat each Coverage Group, e.g. on a weekly basis, bi-weekly basis, and so on.
Recurring Coverage Groups allow you to manage multiple Coverage Groups more easily, and to more accurately represent your current working locations or shift patterns. For example, if you have a Coverage Group that begins on a Monday, and another Coverage Group that begins on the following Monday, and both are set to recur on a bi-weekly basis, then your active Coverage Group will alternate each week.
When configuring a new or existing Coverage Group, you can change a Coverage Group to a recurring Coverage Group by clicking Working Date options on the left-hand side of the area will be removed, and the Recurrence options will be available instead.from the Toolbar. Following this, the
For a new Recurring Coverage Group, you will be required to set the Start Date of the Coverage Group, your shift pattern for the duration of the Coverage Group, and how long you want the Coverage Group to remain active. As with Standard Coverage Groups, you can edit a Recurring Coverage Group after you have finished the initial configuration.
Scheme Administrators can now record Complaints that have been raised in regards to a Member or an individual Assessment within Assessor Hub. When a Complaint has been added to either your Member Account, or to an Assessment that you have completed, you can view these within the Member Management area, or the Assessment to which the Complaint relates. This allows you to view the details of the Complaint, and track the Complaint while the relevant action is taken to resolve it.
Note that any Complaints that have been raised against an Assessment will be visible to all Assessor Hub Users who have permission to view your Assessments. For example, if a Company Admin User has visibility of an Assessment with a Complaint, then they will also be able to view the Complaint within the Assessment. This does not apply to any Complaints that have been raised against your Member Account; only you will be able to view these, within the Member Management area.
Action Plan Reports
- It is now possible to filter The Assessment List based on the Assessment UPRN using a new UPRN filter. The UPRN filter will be displayed by default.
ECO Scores Report Improvements
The following changes have been made within the ECO Scores Reports area in order to streamline the ECO Scoring process:
- New Installation Date and Installation Time fields are available against each Measure; these replace the Install Order field that was present previously. Assessor Hub will use the Installation Date and Installation Time to determine the Measure installation order.
- As before, Measures must be calculated in the order that they were installed, i.e. the Measure with the earliest Installation Date/Time must be calculated first.
- Note that the Installation Date field within an individual Measure is now read-only.
- The Select field is now used to control which Measures will be included within ECO Scores Reports; you will only be able to complete the Installation Date and Installation Time fields for those Measures for which you have enabled the Select field.
- Note that when creating an ECO Scores Report, all Measures will have the Select field disabled by default.
User Notification Centre
The User Notification Centre allows you to view Notifications that have been sent from the ecmk Admin Team. The User Notification Centre is displayed at the top of The Home Area.
The Notifications that are displayed will depend on your combination of User Roles and Qualifications. If multiple Notifications are available, then the Notification that is displayed will change automatically; however, you can scroll through Notifications manually using the controls on either side of the Notification Centre.
The following improvements have been made to Assessor Hub in order to improve security and protect User's personal data:
- You can no longer use a single User Account to log in to Assessor Hub on multiple devices simultaneously. Following this change, Assessor Hub will detect when log in to a second instance of Assessor Hub, and log out of the first instance automatically.
- For example, if you have logged in to Assessor Hub using an iPad, and subsequently log in to Assessor Hub using the same credentials on a PC, then Assessor Hub will log you out of the iPad automatically.
- The error message that is displayed after an unsuccessful attempt to log in Assessor Hub no longer provides any indication as to whether it was the User Name or the Password that was incorrect. In addition, the Locked Account Notification has been removed; however, you can still lock your User Account if you enter the incorrect Password three times.
- If you have forgotten your Password, then you can still access the Password Reset area by clicking from the login screen.
- If you have forgotten your User Name, if a Password Reset was unsuccessful, or if you are unsure as to whether or not your User Account has been locked, then you should contact the ecmk Administration Team.
Home Area Improvements
The following improvements have been made to The Home Area:
- The Recent Activity Tables provide you with an overview of your Assessor Hub activity; these replace the previous Activity Chart. The following Recent Activity Tables are available:
- Assessment Activity - This shows the last ten Assessments that you have created. Clicking on the of an Assessment will open its associated Assessment Details area.
- Audit Activity - This shows the last ten Audits that have been raised against your Assessments. Clicking on the Address of an Audit will open its associated Audit Details area.
- Scheme Document Activity - This shows the ten most recently uploaded Scheme Documents (see below) for your ecmk Membership. Clicking on the icon will download the Scheme Document.
Scheme Documents Area
A new Scheme Documents area is available, within which you can download various Scheme Documents relevant to your ecmk Qualifications.
For each entry within the Scheme Document List, you can view the Document Name, a brief Description of the Document, the Version Number of the Document, the Date that the Document was uploaded, and the Qualification to which the Document relates. Recently uploaded Documents will have a New indicator.
To access the Scheme Documents area, clickwithin the Sidebar Menu. Following this, click the icon against the Document that you would like to download.
To access the Postcode Coverage area, clickfrom the Sidebar Menu. Within this area, you can manage the existing Postcodes that you have added to your Postcode Coverage, and can add new Postcodes to your active Coverage.
Note that within the Postcode Coverage area, Postcodes are managed using their Outward Code, i.e. the part of the Postcode before the space. For example, "B90" is the Outward Code of "B90 4SS", and "SE1P" is the Outward Code of "SE1P 5RD".
There are a number of methods that can be used to add Postcodes to your Postcode Coverage:
- Manual Entry - You can enter individual Outward Codes manually within the Postcode Areas field. Note that when entering Postcodes manually, you must ensure that each Outward Code is separated by a comma.
- For example, to add "B90", "B91" and "B92" to your Postcode Coverage, you would enter "B90, B91, B92" within the Postcode Areas field, then click .
- Coverage Map - You can select individual Postcodes that you would like to add to your Postcode Coverage by clicking the relevant areas on the Coverage Map.
- Distance - You can add multiple Postcodes to your Postcode Coverage by specifying the distance from your Home Address within which you complete Assessments.
- For example, if you set the Distance to 25 miles, then all Postcodes within a 25 mile radius of your Home Address would be added to your Postcode Coverage upon clicking .
- Import - You can add multiple Postcodes to your Postcode Coverage by uploading a spreadsheet containing Outward Codes.
- For example, if you upload a spreadsheet containing the Outward Codes "B90", "B91" and "B92", then these Postcodes will be added to your Postcode Coverage. You can download an example spreadsheet here.
Note that when adding Postcodes to your Postcode Coverage using the Distance or Import methods described above, your existing Postcode Coverage will be overwritten. Following this, you will be able to amend your Postcode Coverage by using the Manual Entry or Coverage Map methods.
A new Membership Dashboard has been added to The Home Area. This allows you to view information regarding your ecmk Membership, and to access Membership Management options.
Within the Membership Dashboard, the following options are available:
- CPD - This displays the total amount of CPD that you have undertaken within the current CPD Period, and the remaining amount of CPD that you are required to complete. Clicking the CPD option will open the Member Management area, within which you can manage your CPD using the CPD and Training Courses Tab.
- Membership Renewal - This displays the expiry date of your ecmk Membership; this will be highlighted amber when your Membership is due to expire within the next month, and red when your Membership is due to expire within the next seven days. Clicking this option will allow you to access the Membership Renewal Questionnaire and complete the Membership Renewal process within Assessor Hub (see below).
- CRB - This displays the expiry date of the CRB (or DBS) Certificate that is stored against your ecmk Membership; this will be highlighted amber when your CRB is due to expire within the next month, and red when your CRB is due to expire within the next seven days. Clicking the CRB option will open the Member Management area, within which you can upload a CRB Certificate using the Attachments Tab in order to update your Membership with the new CRB Expiry Date. Note that the CRB Expiry Date will only be updated once it has been approved by the ecmk Administration Team.
- If your CRB Certificate expires, then you will be unable to lodge Assessments within Assessor Hub.
Membership Renewal Questionnaire
The Membership Renewal Questionnaire allows you to complete the information that is required in order to renew your ecmk Membership. You will only be able to access the Membership Renewal Questionnaire when your Membership is due to expire. To access the Questionnaire, use the Membership Renewal option within the Membership Dashboard (see above).
After clicking Membership Renewal, you will be able to view the latest version of the ecmk Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions; click to confirm that you agree to both the Code of Conduct and Terms and Conditions, and to proceed to the Membership Renewal Questionnaire.
The responses that you enter within the Membership Renewal Questionnaire will determine whether or not your ecmk Membership is renewed automatically.
Note that you will only be able to access the Membership Renewal Questionnaire if you have completed the required amount of CPD within the current CPD period, and have recorded this within Assessor Hub.
When an Assessment is called for Audit, a Additional Evidence tab of the Assessment Details area (see Domestic EPC Assessments, Occupancy Assessments and Non-Domestic Assessments). This allows you to notify the ecmk Audit Team that the Assessment is ready to be audited, i.e. that you are happy that you have uploaded the necessary evidence in order to satisfy your Audit requirements.option will now be available within the
To mark an Assessment that is due to be audited as Ready for Audit, navigate to the Assessment Details area of the relevant Assessment, select the Additional Evidence tab, then click . After you have confirmed that the Audit can proceed, the Ready for Audit option will no longer be available.
In addition to the above changes, you can now access the Audit Raised Notification email from within the Reports tab of an Assessment that has been called for Audit.
- Within the Addendum & Related Party Disclosure section of a Domestic EPC Assessment, the Hard to Treat Cavity Wall options will now be available if a Cavity Wall has been recorded within the Assessment.
- Within The Assessment List, a new Non-Domestic Level field allows you to identify whether a Non-Domestic Assessment is Level 3 or Level 4. In addition, this field is visible within the Assessment Details area of a Non-Domestic Assessment.
- It is now possible to create an ECO Scores Reports for the Room in Roof Insulation Measure using the Assessor Hub ECO Scoring Tool.
- Assessments that you have submitted from an eTech SMART App without lodging, and have then amended on Assessor Hub, will now display two different Site Note Documents within the Reports tab of the Assessment Details area; the original App Site Note can be downloaded by clicking , whereas the amended Assessor Hub Site Note can be downloaded by clicking .
- Assessor Hub will now notify you when an Insurance Cover or Policy associated with your ecmk Membership is due to expire within the next month.
- For Domestic EPC Assessments with the Completed or Lodged Status, a new Energy Efficiency Rating image file will be available to download within the Reports tab of the Secondary Pane.
- It is now possible to create an ECO Scores Report for the Underfloor Insulation Measure using the Assessor Hub ECO Scoring Tool.
- The Assessor Hub User Guide Centre; from here you can access the Member, Company Admin and Company Auditor Assessor Hub User Guides. button will now navigate to the
- The Approved Calculation Tool field within ECO Scores Reports will now be populated with the version of the eTech SMART ECO Engine that is used when the ECO Scores Report is generated. Previously, this field would be populated with the version of the eTech SMART ECO Engine that was used for the lodgement of the Assessment.
- The History area of Assessments now contains more detail regarding changes that have been made to the Assessment xml.
- The following columns have been added to The Assessment List:
- Company Name - This allows you to identify the Company with which the Assessment has been associated.
- Started on Hub - This allows you to identify whether the Assessment was created using Assessor Hub or using the SMART Survey App; if the field is checked, then Assessment was created using Assessor Hub.
Scheme Audit Visibility For Companies
Members now have the ability to control whether or not a Company has visibility of any Audits that have been raised for their Assessments. This access can be controlled individually for each Account the Member has.
Previously, a Company Admin User could view any Audits for Occupancy Assessments associated with that Company Account; however, this has been superseded by this new functionality.
To allow a Company to view the Audits associated with your Account, navigate to the Member Management area, click the Accounts tab within the Secondary Pane, if it is not already selected, then open the Account for which you would like to amend Audit visibility. Following this, within the Companies tab of the Secondary Pane of your Account, a new button will be available against each Company. Click in order to enable Scheme Audit Visibility for a Company.
If you later want to disable Company access your Audits, then click.
The new Company Auditing feature allows your company to carry out internal Audits within Assessor Hub.
Users with the new Company Auditor Role can view Audit related data for their Company's Members within the Audit Rate area, and can manage each Audit that has been raised against the Company's Account within the Audit Queue. They are also able to perform Audit and QA tasks, such as completing a configurable Audit Questionnaire, within an Audit's relevant Company Audit Record.
Note that it is important to differentiate between Company Audits and Scheme Audits. Company Audits are managed internally by the relevant parties within your Company, and there are no direct repercussions to failing such an Audit within Assessor Hub. Scheme Audits are managed by the ecmk Audit Team, and failing such an Audit can affect a Member's Qualifications. Users with the Company Audit Role can not access, view or modify Scheme Audits in any way.
Full coverage of the functionality that is available to Company Auditors will be available within the upcoming Company Auditing guide.
- After rearranging, sorting and/or filtering a list (See Assessor Hub Basics), the conditions that you have set will be remembered the next time you access the same list. For example, if you filter The Assessment List to only include Assessments that have been created by "John Smith", and subsequently navigate to a different area or log out of Assessor Hub, then when you next return to the Assessment List, the filter for "John Smith" will still be set.
Domestic EPC and Occupancy Assessment Site Notes
Domestic EPC Assessments and Occupancy Assessments that are lodged using Assessor Hub will now generate a Record of Inspection & Site Notes document, which will display the details of the Assessment as they were entered within the Assessment Editor. An Auditor may refer to this document if an Assessment is called for Audit.
Note that this new Site Note has a different format to Site Notes that are generated for SMART Property Assessment and SMART Survey lodgements, and will not contain any photographs.
To download these Site Notes, open the relevant lodged Assessment, select thetab, then click the icon against Download Site Note Report. This will open the Site Note in a new tab within your web browser.
Photograph and Document Previews
It is now possible to view a preview of any pdf or image files that you have uploaded to Assessor Hub; previously, you would be required to download the file in order to view it. This will be available throughout all areas of Assessor Hub within which it is possible to upload files; for example, the Additional Evidence tab within the Secondary Pane of an Assessment (See Domestic EPC Assessments).
To view a preview of a file, click the icon within the Preview column of any area in which you can upload files. If you have uploaded an image file, and have selected Photo as the Attachment Type, then the Preview icon will be replaced by a thumbnail preview of the file.
Domestic EPC Assessment Editor Improvements
- Within the Heating & Hot Water section, the following changes have been made to the Cylinder Insulation Type options:
- Jacket has been renamed to Loose Jacket.
- Foam has been renamed to Factory-Applied (Spray Foam).
CPD Management Improvements
The CPD and Training Courses area has been updated with additional fields that allow you to record further information regarding any CPD that you have undertaken within the current CPD period:
- The Course Id field allows you to record a reference or Id relating to the Course, if applicable.
- The Reason for Course field allows you to indicate why you undertook the Course; the reasons include Changes in Requirements, Disciplinary Requirements and Other Professional Development.
- A number of changes have been made to the Legionella Risk Assessment Site Note Report in order to improve usability, and increase consistency with the SMART Survey App.
Members now have the ability to record the details of any CPD that they have undertaken within the current CPD period. Within each CPD record, you can enter the Course Name, the number of hours that the Course contributes towards your CPD requirement, the date that the Course was completed, the Qualification Type to which the Course relates, and the Training Provider. In addition, you can upload any Additional Evidence that you feel may be required; for example, a course completion certificate.
After you have completed the details of the Course, ecmk will review the CPD record, and will verify that the Course should contribute towards your total CPD Hours for the period. Assuming that this is the case, then the Verified field will be checked against the Course, and the Total Hours within the CPD and Training Course tab will be updated.
ECO Scores Reports Improvements
The ECO Manager role that previously controlled whether or not a Member can access the ECO Scores Reports area has now been removed, and has been replaced by a new ECO Qualification. This allows a Company to control which of it's Members can create ECO Scores Reports through their Account.
When creating a new ECO Scores Report from within lodged Domestic EPC Assessments or Occupancy Assessments, the Select Account pop-up window will be displayed, within which you must select the Account to which the ECO Report relates.
- Within Assessor Hub, it is now possible to complete and lodge unoccupied Occupancy Assessments.
- The Alerts and Messages Sidebar has been renamed to ecmk Timelines, and now features further integration with Twitter.
- When new Domestic EPC Assessments or Occupancy Assessments are created within Assessor Hub, all answers within the Assessment will be blank.
- The and links are now located at the top of each area within Assessor Hub.
- Within the Building Measurements section of Domestic EPC Assessments, for properties with more than a single storey, the lowest floor will always be at the bottom of the list.
User Interface Improvements
A number of changes have been made to the Assessor Hub user interface in order to improve usability, and to streamline certain functions and features.
- The The Assessment List: option has been added to the Sidebar Menu, and contains the following sub-options, which were previously found within
- Domestic EPC Assessments. allows you to create new
- Non-Domestic Assessments. allows you to create new
- A The Assessment List. Previously, this was accessed from within the Member Management area. option has been added to the Sidebar Menu, which allows you to access
- The ECO Assessment area has been renamed to the ECO Reports area, and the option within the Sidebar Menu has been updated to reflect this. In addition, the option within an Assessment, which allows you to create a new ECO Scores Reports, has been renamed to .
- A new Reports tab has been added to the Secondary Pane within an Assessment, which allows you to view the details of and download relevant Certificates, Site Note Documents and XML files.
- A new Audit option has been added to the Sidebar Menu. This contains the option, which allows you to access The Audit List. Previously, this was accessed from within the Member Management area.
- The Toolbar within an area is now consistent throughout Assessor Hub, i.e. the button is always the leftmost option, followed by , , and .
- Note that the options available within the Toolbar will depend on your Assessor Hub User Role, and the area that you are currently viewing, so not all of these options will always be visible.
Home Area Improvements
- The Time Period filter option now allows you to filter Assessments by a specified date range, using the new Define Dates condition. The appearance of the Activity chart will change depending on the defined Time Period, as follows:
- For Time Periods up to and including one month, the data will be displayed by day.
- For Time Periods up to and including three months, the data will be displayed by week.
- For Time Periods exceeding three months, the data will be displayed by month.
- Assessor Hub now allows you to set multiple conditions for the , and filter options. For example, if you wanted to view data regarding all Domestic EPC and Occupancy Assessments that you have created, then you can set the Assessment Type filter to include both EPC and Occupancy Assessment.
- Upon opening The Home Area, the Alerts and Messages Sidebar Menu will be displayed by default.
- The Legionella Assessment Site Note Report now includes a Summary section at the bottom of the document, which allows you to view the total number of High, Medium and Low Risk Items that have been identified.
- It is now possible to download the Certificates for Non-Domestic EPC, Air Con and DEC Assessments from within Assessor Hub.
- Within an Assessment record, it is now possible to identify whether the Assessment was created using Assessor Hub or using the SMART Survey App.
Members who are using version 3.2.0 or greater of the eTech SMART Survey iPad App, and who have achieved the relevant ecmk Legionella qualification, now have the ability to complete a Legionella Assessment and submit it to Assessor Hub via the App.
Once you have competed the required data entry for a Legionella Assessment using SMART Survey, and have tapped Mark Complete, and Upload Sitenotes., two options will be available:
If Mark Completeis selected, then the Assessment will be lodged on Assessor Hub, and you will be unable to amend the Assessment within SMART Survey or Assessor Hub. When a Legionella Assessment is lodged, it will be assigned an LA Number; this will be displayed within the RRN field on the Assessment List.
If Upload Sitenotes is selected, then the Assessment will not be lodged on Assessor Hub, and further changes can be made to the Assessment using SMART Survey. Note that only the Assessor Reference and Inspection Date fields can be amended using Assessor Hub.
Following the submission of a Legionella Assessment using either of the options described above, a new entry for the Assessment will be created within The Assessment List.
To delete a Legionella Assessment from Assessor Hub, open the relevant Assessment, then click. Note that you will still be billed for the creation of the Assessment.
To change the Assessor Reference or Inspection Date of a Legionella Assessment within Assessor Hub, open the relevant Assessment, then click .
Once an Assessment has been lodged, then it will be possible to download the Site Note Report; to do this, open the relevant lodged Assessment, then click. The Site Note Report will be downloaded as a pdf, as with other Assessment Types.
Additional ECO Scores Report Measure Support
The ecmk ECO Scoring Tool now allows you to calculate the ECO Scores, and to create an ECO Scores Report, for the following Measures:
- Draught Proofing
- Flat Roof Insulation
- Room in Roof Insulation
- The Upload Evidence functionality within an Assessment record now allows you to select multiple files to be uploaded simultaneously. Note that this can only be done for multiple files that are contained within the same folder.
- The minimum Window Area that is accepted when entering Extended Glazing Information has been decreased to 0.10m2. Previously, the minimum Window Area was 1m2.
- It is now possible to create a Non-Domestic EPC Assessment (
See Non-Domestic Assessments) using an xml file produced by Design Builder.
ECO Scoring Tool
The ecmk ECO Scoring Tool is now available to Members and Company Users whose Accounts have the ECO Manager role enabled.
Users with the ECO Manager role will have access to the ECO Scores Reports area, and can create ECO Assessments for any Domestic EPCs or Occupancy Assessments that have been submitted through their Assessor Hub account. Note that ECO Assessments can only be created for Assessments with a Status of Completed or Lodged.
Within an ECO Assessment, you can calculate the ECO Scores for each of the Assessment's recommended Measures, and can generate an ECO Scores Report using the calculation results. Currently, the following Measures are supported:
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Internal or External Solid Wall Insulation
- Heating Controls
- Hot Water Cylinder Insulation
- Loft Insulation
- Upgrade Boiler, Same Fuel
This version contains a number of bug fixes and stabilisation improvements. No new features were introduced.
Air Con and DEC Report Lodgement
It is now possible to upload and lodge Air Con (AC) and DEC Assessments using Assessor Hub.
In order to lodge an AC or DEC Assessment, you will be required to upload the Assessment xml file in the same way as for existing Non-Domestic Assessments, by navigating to The Assessment List and clicking .
Upon uploading an xml file, a number of validation checks will be carried out in order to ensure that the assessed address, and your ecmk account details, match the details found within the xml.
Following this, as with other Assessments, you can access, review and manage the Assessment record using The Assessment List.
When one of your Assessments has been called for Audit, or once an Audit has been completed, you will now receive a Notification to your registered email address.
Contained within the Notification Email will be a link to the Audit Details area for the Audit in question. In addition, for Audit Completion Notifications, the Audit Result will also be displayed.
If an Assessment fails an Audit, and consequently requires a Reissued Assessment, then a further Audit Notification will be sent.
- For Domestic EPC Assessments, and Occupancy Assessments, it is now possible to access the Assessment Editor following the lodgement of an Assessment; however, the editor will be in a read-only format, and no further amendments will be possible. For information on accessing and using Assessment Editors, refer to Assessor Hub Basics.
- The Home Area now displays the number of Audits that have been raised against your Assessments, based on the filter criteria that are set.
- It is now possible to navigate to
thissection of the user guide by clicking the button, and to navigate to the Home section by clicking the button. Both of these are located at the bottom of all pages within Assessor Hub.
- The ecmk Twitter feed is now displayed within the Alerts and Messages Sidebar (See Assessor Hub Basics).
QA and Audit
It is now possible to track the progress of Audits that have been raised for your Assessments within Assessor Hub, using The Audit List. The Audit List contains summary Audit information, including the Expected Audit Completion Date, Auditor Name, Audit Status, and Audit Result. Following the completion of an Audit, whether it has passed or failed, the Audit Report can be accessed from the Audit Details area.
The Audit List can be accessed by clicking Sidebar Menu, and then clicking .from the
QA and Audit
Various features have been implemented that allow Auditors and Scheme Administrators to carry out QA and Audit tasks and record Audit-related information within Assessor Hub. However, these features will not be directly visible to members until a future release of the software.
- It is now possible to request an Address Addition to the Landmark register for England & Wales and Northern Ireland through Assessor Hub.
- An Assessment now contains a History of all changes that are made to the record. This is accessed by clicking History from the Assessment Details Toolbar.
It is now possible to create and edit EPC surveys within Assessor Hub, as well as to view and edit submitted Surveys prior to lodgement.
- To access EPC creation, click Account and Company for which you want to create the EPC, and enter the Postcode of the surveyed Address. After completing these details, click from the , find and click on the required Address, and then click within the Address entry. This will open the Survey Details area (see below). from the , then click from the . Following this, click . You will then need to select the
- You can also open the Survey Details area for an existing EPC, by clicking , then View Assessments, and clicking on the Assessment that you wish to view.
- Within the Survey Details area, you can click from the Toolbar in order to access the EPC Editor.
- The EPC Editor will open with the General Details section displayed by default. To open other sections of the Assessment, click on them within the on the left-hand side of the screen. Each section name within the list has a red or green completion indicator against it. A red indicator containing a number means that the section contains fields that have not been completed; mouse over the indicator in order to see a summary of the information that remains to be completed.
- Within each section, RdSAP information should be entered into the fields found on the right-hand side of the screen. Once you have completed a section, you can use the (see above) or the next/previous section buttons within the Toolbar to navigate to other sections of the Assessment.
- After completing all other sections, you will be able to view the EPC Summary section, which displays the EPC calculation results for Energy Efficiency and Environmental Impact, and the list of recommended Measures. Measures can be suppressed, so that they do not appear on the final EPC, by dragging them into the Deselected Measures column.
- Once you are happy that the Assessment is accurate, you can lodge the report by clicking EPC Summary section. You will then be asked to confirm that you wish to lodge with the Central Register. Clicking will process your lodgement. , found to the right-hand side of the Toolbar within the
It is now possible to create and edit Occupancy Assessments within Assessor Hub, as well as to view and edit submitted OAs prior to lodgement.
- Creating an OA within Assessor Hub requires an existing lodged EPC. To create a new OA, open the Survey Details area for the EPC with which you want to link your OA, then click from the .
- You can also open the Survey Details area for an existing OA, by clicking , then View Assessments, and clicking on the Assessment that you wish to view.
- Within the OA's Survey Details area, you can click from the Toolbar in order to access the OA Editor.
- The OA Editor functions similarly to the EPC editor described above, with a section list on the left-hand side and fields for data entry on the right-hand side. As with an EPC, the final Summary section contains the list of recommended Measures, and allows you to lodge the report.
Additional supporting evidence such as floor plans or photos can now be uploaded to Assessor Hub for both EPCs and OAs.
- To do this, open an existing EPC or OA's Survey Details area, or create a new EPC or OA, as described above. In the lower part of the Survey Details area you will find the Additional Evidence section, which will contain a list of previously uploaded evidence, as well as the button.
- Clicking Upload Evidence will open the Upload area, within which you can select the type of evidence that you are uploading, add a note about the evidence, and select the file to upload. Once you have done this, click in order to add the selected file to Assessor Hub.
It is now possible to create a duplicate of an existing EPC using thefunction, which can then be amended as with any other created or submitted Survey.
- To Clone an EPC, first open the Survey that you want to duplicate by clicking from the , then from the , then clicking the required Assessment from the list. Following this, click from the Toolbar.
- Note that in order to Clone an EPC, its Status must not be , i.e. it must be an EPC that has been opened and edited.
- Cloning an EPC will create a copy of the survey with the Status; you can then change the address for this Survey, if required, by clicking , found within the .
The Home Area, which is displayed when you first log in to Assessor Hub, has been updated to show summary information relevant to the user.
- At the top of the area are four filter options, which allow you to filter the data displayed within the rest of the Home Area by Time Period, Assessment Type, Company and Account.
- Below this, the Home Area displays the number of surveys created, lodged and that failed lodgement, based on the filters set. The Home Area Chart displays when these creations, lodgement and failures took place. Finally, the Recent Jobs Table displays the most recent five Surveys, again based on the filters set; the Survey Details area for these surveys can be opened by clicking the account number against each entry.